Listen, Good Students, Faculty, Alumni, and Friends,
We in the English Department are working on possibilities for creating a more accessible, collaborative, and sharing intellectual community — and, of course, ultimately a more joyful and humane one in which we can all communicate, share ideas, present our ideas for feedback and critique, and engage in ongoing dialogues more effectively. (You can log into the lounge on the left, and you can request an account with this link, which you can also use if you’ve forgotten your username and/or password.) If this is the world you want — and I suspect it is — then please collaborate with us by contributing to this space. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Theater and Literature Study Tour (9/12/2014) - Informational meetings for the Theater and Literature Study Tour, which is scheduled for 19-30 June 2015, will be held in SU 215 on 18 September at 3 pm, 23 September at 6 pm, and 29 September at 3 pm. Please contact Michelle Steil or the English Department (773.442.5810) for more information.
- 2014 Fall English Department Faculty Lecture Series (9/12/2014) - The NEIU English Department and Dr. Ryan Poll are sponsoring the 2014 Fall English Department Faculty Lecture Series, which will be held on Mondays from 7-8 p.m. in LWH 3003. A full schedule can be found below. Please contact Dr. Poll for more information. September 22: Timothy Scherman The Status of ‘Fact': Why I Continue […]
- Fall 2014 English Department Faculty Lecture Series (9/12/2014) - See the attached poster for the fantastic lectures/discussions offered this semester by the Northeastern Illinois University English Department Faculty. Eng Dept Faculty F14 Lectures
- Fall 2014 Library Hours (9/5/2014) - Library Fall 2014 Hours Monday – Thursday: 8:00am -11:00pm Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm Sunday: 9:00am – 10:00pm Library Café Descartes Hours Monday – Thursday: 10:00am -9:00pm Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 12:00am – 8:00pm
- Job Announcement: ASSISTANT EDITOR for SDM (8/30/2014) - A giant thank you once again to our alumna and current editor extraordinaire, Nadia Askar, for passing along this job opening. Assistant Editor SDM (an outlet covering the dynamic security industry) is seeking an Assistant Editor. Responsibilities include acting as the central hub for receiving/distributing press releases and meeting requests for the editorial team; […]